Looking for a perfectly tropical (and easy!!!) sweet treat?! Check out this delicious pineapple nice cream recipe!
A *very* close dupe to Disney's famous dole whip, just 3 ingredients is all you need to whip up this tasty dessert. It's light, refreshing & guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth. It's so delicious! I can see my self enjoying this treat all summer long 😎
Vegan Pineapple Nice Cream (Serves: 4)
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1-14 oz can coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Optional: toasted coconut, banana, whipped cream, cherries
1. In a food processor or blender, combine frozen pineapple chunks and 1/2 cup coconut milk. Begin to pulse mixture to incorporate.
2. Add in coconut milk 1/2 cup at a time until desired consistency. I like mine really smooth and use almost the entire can of coconut milk.
3. Serve immediately and enjoy! The texture changes if it is refrozen so it's best enjoyed right away