Hey y'all! This week I'm sharing some of my favourite, easy & healthy-ish 3 ingredient snacks.
I've become quite the snacker since spending more time at home these last few months & am always looking for healthy options to enjoy. These recipes are EASY - like seriously easy & require just 3 ingredients each. Yes...that's right.
I love these dark chocolate almond clusters. Perfectly sweet & salty they really hit spot & satisfy your sweet tooth. YUM. They keep well in the freezer so it's easy to make a big batch & keep them on hand when you need a bit of a pick me up 😊
Dark Chocolate Almond Clusters (Serves: 6)
- 1 cup dark chocolate pieces
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or tin foil and set aside.
2. In a large microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring in between until melted. Be careful the chocolate does not burn.
3. Once melted, add in almonds and stir to combine. Work quickly!
4. Drop coated almonds (about 5-6) by the spoonful on line cookie sheet to make a cluster. Top with a pinch of sea salt.
5. Place cookie sheet with clusters in the freezer for around 15-20 minutes or until hardened. Store in freezer safe bag or air tight container for up to 1 month. Enjoy!