Looking for a super simple, delicious & comforting 30 minute meal?! Check out this baked chicken & vegetable penne ❤
Rich & creamy Alfredo sauce, juicy diced rotisserie chicken & tender vegetables come together in a tasty pasta bake. Serve it up with a simple tossed salad for a quick weeknight meal. The left overs are also delicious...if there is any left! Enjoy!
Baked Chicken & Vegetable Penne (Serves: 6)
- 1 box penne
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 head broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. In a large pot, cook pasta per instructions, about 8-10 minutes. With about 5 minutes left to cook the pasta, add in the chopped broccoli and cook until tender.
2. Meanwhile, shred the chicken. Add to 9 X 13 casserole dish and stir in the Alfredo sauce. Set aside.
3. Drain the pasta and broccoli. Add to casserole dish and stir to combine all ingredients. Top with mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melty & brown. Enjoy!