Healthy food should taste good! It should be easy to prepare with ingredients you have on hand that highlight the natural flavours of the foods you are preparing!
That's why I love this recipe. Simple seasonings really bring out the delicious natural flavours of whatever vegetable you use. Cooking on the BBQ also adds a nice smoky flavour 😍 Whip these up to be paired beside your favourite grilled meats or potatoes for a tasty summer meal. Enjoy!
Easy BBQ Vegetables (Serves: 6)
- 8 cups chopped vegetables (I like to use mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, bell pepper & asparagus)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp each; salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Heat BBQ to medium high heat. Combine vegetables, oil and seasonings in large mixing bowl. Toss together to coat vegetables and set aside.
2. Prepare BBQ basket or grill rack. Alternatively, you can make tin foil packages by wrapping vegetables like a present in a long piece of tin foil.
3. Add vegetables to your baking device (any listed above will work!).
Cook for 10-15 minutes until fork tender.
4. Serve up with your favourite barbequed protein or potatoes and enjoy!