Today I'm excited to be sharing a NEW recipe series - 1 Ingredient 4 Ways! I've got so many messages over the past few months asking what to do if you WANT to meal prep but DON'T want to eat the same meal all week. I feel ya, it's not for everyone. Soooo...cue this series!
Here's the concept: At the start of the week, I'll share with you an easy way to meal prep one component of your dinner dishes for the week. Then, I'll be sharing 4 easy recipes that feature that component for simple, easy & delicious dinners all week long!
This week, it's all about meatballs! They are easy to make, easy to freeze & just down right tasty 😁 Stay tuned for more recipes that feature these babies later this week!
Easy & Delicious Meatballs (Serves: 5 dozen)
- 3 lbs lean ground beef (or 1/2 beef 1/2 pork if that's your jam)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 tsp each; garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper
- 1/2 onion, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 425. Prepare 2 large baking trays lined with tin foil. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add beef, eggs, warm water and bread crumbs. Using your hands, mix ingredients until incorporated.
3. Add in seasonings, onion and cheese. Use your hands again to incorporate ingredients. Mix until just combined (over mixing = tough meatballs!)
4. Using an ice cream scoop, begin to portion out meatballs. Scoop mixture and roll to form ball-like shape. Place on lined baking tray.
5. Once trays are full, bake for 13-15 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
6. Use these meatballs as you wish or stay tuned for some delicious recipe ideas! They also freeze really well - let them cool completely, place in large freezer safe bag and use within 2 months. ENJOY.