What do you get when you mix 2 classics?! One delicious breakfast 😍
This PB & J oatmeal is all kinds of delicious. It's rich, filling & packed full of all the good stuff to keep you going all day long! Random fact: I've never actually eaten a PB & J. Can you believe it? You know what else is crazy? This nourishing breakfast idea takes less then 5 minutes to whip up. Doesn't get much better then that if you ask me! Enjoy this quick & easy oatmeal recipe and I hope you enjoy it as much as me!
PB & J Oatmeal (Serves: 1)
- 2/3 cup dry quick oats
- 2/3 cup vanilla almond milk (or whatever milk product you enjoy)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp raspberry jam
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 apple; chopped (optional)
1. In a large microwavable bowl, combine dry oats, milk and vanilla extract. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from the microwave and stir in peanut butter, jam and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
3. Top with chopped apple if using and sprinkle with additional cinnamon if you wish. This breakfast is best enjoyed right away & hot! YUM!