Looking to add a little spice to your next holiday gathering? Check out this recipe!
These baked chicken taquitos are EASY. They are DELICIOUS. They take less then 20 MINUTES TO MAKE. Plus, all you need is a handful of simple ingredients. This is what I call easy entertaining ✌
Packed full of flavour & juicy chicken, whip up these babies in no time to serve up at your Christmas party. I can totally see these being a hit at Super Bowl Sunday too! Head to the recipe below to see how easy these tasty appetizers are. Enjoy!
Baked Chicken Taquitos (Serves: 8)
- 1 rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup buffalo chicken sauce (I love Franks brand)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp each: salt, pepper, garlic powder
- 8 mini flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Remove all white meat off of rotisserie chicken. Shred with 2 forks & place in large mixing bowl.
3. Next add in buffalo sauce, Greek yogurt & seasonings. Stir to combine mixture & coat chicken.
4. Lay out 8 tortillas on a flat surface. Sprinkle a thin layer of cheese in the middle of each tortilla. Then, using a large spoon, begin placing chicken filling on top of the shredded cheese. Roll up each tortilla & place seam side down in a 9 X 13 casserole dish. Complete until all tortilla have been filled & rolled up.
5. Drizzle prepared taquitos with olive oil. Cover the pan with tin foil & place in preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the tin foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes or so*.
6. Place on large serving plate & garnish with cilantro if you wish. Serve with ranch to dip. Enjoy!
*Watch closely here! You want each taquito to be golden brown, not burnt! You know your oven best so just watch carefully :)