I don't know about you but I always have peanut butter & oats in my pantry! Both are hands down a staple in my house & this recipe has easily become a staple too!
This baked peanut butter oatmeal is ooey gooey, rich, creamy & delicious. Perfect for breakfast or a quick snack, it's beyond yummy & SUPER easy to make!!!
I personally love the texture of this dish - think of it as the center to a rich & fudgy cookie! - however if that's not your thing, add in an extra 1/2 cup of oats to make this recipe less moist. Thanks to Amanda from A Few Short Cuts for this recipe!
Baked Peanut Butter Oatmeal (Serves: 9)
- 1 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk or dairy free milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I always use smooth but use what you like!)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8 X 8 pan. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add in all of the ingredients. Use spatula to combine mixture. Spread evenly in prepared baking pan.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes until center is set and edges turn golden brown.
4. Serve warm or let cool and store covered on the counter for up to 5 days. Enjoy!