Who love peanut butter? Chocolate? BANANA?!
If you're a fan of all 3, this recipe is your new BFF ❤
Rich & fudgy, perfectly & naturally sweet, this peanut butter banana & dark chocolate smoothie is beyond delicious.
One thing I've been craving this pregnancy (if you've missed the news, my husband & I are expecting in the spring!) is peanut butter. And while I'd love to indulge every craving by eating my fair share of Reese's cups, this recipe curbs my sweet tooth & cravings in one! The best part? It's packed full of all good stuff 👌
If you love that extra dark chocolate flavour, add in chocolate almond milk for that added kick or try this out with protein powder too!
Peanut Butter Banana & Dark Chocolate Smoothie (Serves: 1)
- 2 large bananas, frozen
- 1 heaping Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 heaping Tbsp dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or your favourite milk/milk substitute)
1. Place frozen banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla, Greek yogurt and almond milk in blender. Place blade/lid on top and blend until smooth.
2. Enjoy right away - yum!!!