I love this take on a childhood classic ❤
A luscious rich & tomatoe-y sauce that's perfectly tangy is simmering all day long to make this dish one of a kind. Served up best on a toasted bun (hey, even add cheese if you want!), this meal brings me right back to my childhood.
Prep for these sloppy joes takes literally minutes so it's the perfect meal to prep for a busy week ahead! Find the recipe below & enjoy 😊
Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes (Serves: 8)
- 2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup beef broth (use more if you like it saucy!)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp each salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp each: paprika, brown sugar, hot sauce, prepared yellow mustard
1. In slow cooker, use wooded spoon to mix together ground beef, onion, garlic and Worcestershire. Add in beef broth and ketchup, stir to combine.
2. Next add in the spices. Add in salt pepper, paprika, brown sugar, hot sauce and yellow mustard. Stir to mix all ingredients together.
3. Cook on low for up to 6 hours.
4. To serve, spread warm sloppy joe mixture over toasted bun. Enjoy!