Check out today's super easy recipe! This pumpkin spice greek yogurt dip is SO. STINKIN'. GOOD. It's quick (literally under 5 minutes), easy & full of delicious pumpkin spice!
All you need is a few simple ingredients: pumpkin puree, plain or vanilla Greek yogurt, pure maple syrup & pumpkin pie spice. Mix it up. Eat it up. Enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Dip (Serves: 6)
- 1 cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling!!)
- 1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (could replace with honey if you wish)
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice (or mix of cinnamon, cloves, ginger & nutmeg)
1. In a large mixing bowl, add Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and spices. Use a whisk to blend together until smooth.
2. Serve with your favourite fruit, ginger snaps or graham crackers. Chill any remaining dip for up to 3 days. Enjoy!