Sharing one of my favourite (& probably the easiest!) salads today. Fresh tomatoes on hand? Fresh cucumbers & peppers too?! Perfect! This salad uses tons of garden fresh vegetables plus olives, red onion & creamy Feta cheese & is tied together with a simple Greek vinaigrette. SO EASY. SO GOOD. Make this tonight!!!
Easy Greek Chopped Salad (Serves: 6)
For the dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaved
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp each salt & pepper (or more to taste as you like)
For the salad
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 2 bell peppers, seeded & diced (whatever colours you have on hand!)
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
1. In a small mixing bowl or mason jar, add all dressing ingredients. Stir or shake until combined. Place in the fridge to let the flavours hang out.
2. Add salad ingredients into large serving bowl. Toss to combine. Drizzle over dressing and toss once more.
3. Serve cold & enjoy immediately! If you want to make it more of a meal on its own, add in 1 cup chopped roasted chicken breast. YUM.