Who doesn’t love a good, classic guac?! Count me in 🙋🏼♀️ This recipe is super duper easy & SO tasty!!
I’ve got to admit that I was hysterical watching the new season of Queer Eye (episode 5 I think?) & Antoni looses his mind when he finds out that the grandma also puts sour cream in her guacamole 😂 I’ve always added in sour cream or Greek yogurt into my guac & trust me you guys...it’s a game changer! Adding in plain Greek yogurt gives it the most smooth & creamy texture plus keeps your guac from turning brown too!
Best Guacamole Ever (Servings: 4)
- 2 avocados, peeled & pitted
- 1/2 tomato, seeded & finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- Juice from 2 limes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium sized serving bowl, add in avocados and mash them until smooth (save the avocado pits!)
2. To your mashed avocados, add in tomato, red onion, cilantro, garlic, Greek yogurt and lime juice. Stir until combined.
3. Season with salt & pepper to taste as you wish. Place avocado pits in your guacamole (keeps it from going brown too), place in the fridge to cool & remove pits before serving. Enjoy