Sharing another easy appetizer idea with you today that screams summer time! This mango jalapeño salsa takes just 5 minutes and only a handful of ingredients are needed to whip up this tasty dip.
Fresh mangos, spicy jalapeños, lime, red onion & cilantro...that’s it! Don’t believe me? Check out the recipe below 😊
Easy Mango Jalapeño Salsa (Servings: 4)
- 1 mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- Juice from 1 lime
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a medium sized serving bowl, add in chopped mango, jalapeño, onion, cilantro and lime juice. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper over the top. Stir to combine and chill at least 30 minutes before serving. That’s it! YUM.