Hello! I’m back, feeling much better & ready to share some easy recipes with you!
This week I’m sharing some easy summer appetizers with you. Today’s recipe is a take on one of my favourite dishes...Mexican street corn! This dip is rich, creamy & perfectly seasoned. Plus it’s easy! Does it get any better then that?!
Mexican Street Corn Dip (Servings: 4)
- 1 ear corn, kernels removed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp each; salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- Feta cheese (to garnish)
1. In a small frying pan, add in corn kernels and oil. Heat over medium high heat until corn begins to brown, about 5 minutes.
2. Add in red pepper and red onion. Sauté for 3-4 minutes until soft.
3. In a small mixing bowl, add in Greek yogurt, mayonnaise and spices. Stir to combine.
4. Add in warm vegetables to mixing bowl with yogurt mixture. Stir to combine together.
5. Add in cilantro and jalapeño. Cover and let chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
6. Top with feta cheese and enjoy!