This easy & delicious quiche recipe is perfect for a quick lunch, Sunday brunch or dinner on the go. It's packed full of delicious summer veggies, crispy bacon & melty cheese. With hardly any prep involved, this dish comes together quickly & is beyond tasty!
Summer Vegetable Quiche (Serves: 6)
- 3 cups assorted chopped vegetables (red onion, summer squash, broccoli, asparagus, red pepper and mushrooms).
- 3 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Chop veggies into bite sized pieces.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, milk and yogurt. Whisk until combined.
4. Add in vegetable and cheese. Stir until combined.
5. Grease a pie plate and add in filling mixture.
6. Place pie plate on cookie sheet (trust me on this...your oven will thank you if there's any boil over!).
7. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until set in the middle.
8. Slice and serve it up with your favourite salad and crusty bread. Enjoy!