Hello! I'm excited to be sharing some of my favourite Greek yogurt recipes with you this week!
If you've been following me for a while, you'll know that I'm a fan of Greek yogurt! It's rich, creamy & full of protein but also takes the flavour of any seasoning you add to it which makes it perfect to add to any dish.
This recipe comes from The Novice Chef and is hands down my favourite pancake recipe. I've been making this recipe for years & these are by far the fluffiest pancakes around & are super easy to make. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or hey, even dinner (like I had for dinner last night!)...who am I to judge?!
Whip up a batch & I know you'll fall in love with this recipe as I have!
Banana Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Pancakes (Serves: 4)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 2 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1. In a small mixing bowl, add in flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir to combine and set aside.
2. In another small mixing bowl, add in bananas and mash with a potato masher or back of a fork. To the bananas, add in white sugar, egg, vanilla, Greek yogurt, oil and milk. Whisk together to combine.
3. Add about 1/2 of dry ingredients into banana mixture and whisk to combine. Add in remaining dry ingredients and whisk until fully mixed. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
4. Over medium heat, use 1/2 cup of batter to cook pancakes in large greased frying pan. When bubbles start to form and edges begin to set, flip pancakes over to cook evenly on both sides.
5. Once golden brown, add to serving plate and top with additional chocolate chips, sliced bananas and a dust of icing sugar. Enjoy!