This salad😍 My husband LOVES this salad & I love it because it is just too dang easy to make! All you need is a handful of ingredients (I bet you already have them on hand!) to whip up this tasty dish!
Feel free to play around with different veggies to throw in here. I'm personally not a huge tomato fan, but I bet some sliced cherry toms would be awesome in this recipe! Add in extra cukes, peppers...heck, even add in more feta! Anything goes with a simple & easy recipe like this one!
Greek Pasta Salad
- 1-454 gram box penne, cooked as per instructions on the box
- 1-475 mL bottle Italian dressing
- 3 cups chopped veggies (I used a mix of bell peppers and cucumbers)
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup feta, crumbled
1. Cook penne pasta to al dente according to instructions on the box. Drain, rinse & add to large serving bowl. While pasta is still warm, pour 1/2 of the bottle of Italian dressing over the pasta, tossing to evenly coat. Cover and let pasta cool in the fridge (at least 2 hours, overnight is best).
2. Remove pasta from the refrigerator. Mix in chopped vegetables and feta cheese. Drizzle 1/4 of the remaining dressing over your salad and toss to ensure everything is getting mixed together. Check to see if you require more dressing to be added (this will depend on how much was soaked up by your pasta) and toss to bring everything together.
3. Serve cold and enjoy! PS - makes AWESOME leftovers!