I love homemade pizza. An easy & delicious meal, making pizza at home allows you to be in control of the ingredients. Incorporating more vegetables, healthier sauces and lean meats is a great way to enjoy tasty pizza in a healthier way.
This pizza recipe is one of my favourites! Sure when I have more time, I love to make my own crust however the multigrain thin crust pizza from Presidents Choice are super convenient & beyond tasty! Try this pizza for a quick lunch or easy weeknight meal idea 😊
BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 1 package President's Choice Multigrain Pizza Crust
- 2 cups BBQ sauce, divided (Use your favourite! I used Bulls Eye)
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pineapple pieces (if you're one of *those* people 🤣)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place one pizza crust on baking sheet. Spread 1 cup of BBQ sauce on the crust.
3. In a small bowl, mix together shredded cooked chicken breast with remaining BBQ sauce. Stir until fully mixed and spread on top of crust.
4. Top chicken with chopped vegetables. Top with shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 7-9 minutes until cheese is melted. Put oven on LOW broil if you wish.
6. Serve hot! Enjoy!