Sharing these delicious roasty & toasty savoury roasted potatoes with you today! Officially calling these "adult hash browns" 😂 They are super delicious and easy too! These would pair perfectly at your upcoming Easter brunch (or any meal, really!) & come together in just 30 minutes.
I used Little Potato Company potatoes for this recipe and let me tell you, they are for sure my favourite little potatoes to use! If you haven't tried them out yet, you are missing out. Super creamy & always delicious, they are almost too cute to eat....almost!
Savoury Breakfast Potatoes
- 3 pounds baby potatoes, sliced in half (I used Little Potato Company red potatoes)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp each; salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning blend (or mix of parsley, oregano, thyme and rosemary
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 5 stalks asparagus, trimmed and finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Begin by washing and slicing baby potatoes in half. Add it large mixing bowl and add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add in salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Stir until all potatoes are evenly coated.
3. Place cut side down on baking sheet. This step is important if you want crispy potatoes! Bake for 18-20 minutes.You want the potatoes to be almost done at this point. (Hint: Use a fork to check. You want them to be a bit firm still).
4. In a small mixing bowl, add in chopped vegetables. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Remove baking sheet from the oven and add in the chopped vegetables. Stir mixture together until combined.
6. Bake for 10 minutes more. Vegetables should be tender crisp at this point.
7. Remove from oven and place in large serving bowl. Serve warm and enjoy these delicious potatoes