Hands down one of the most delicious ways that I love to enjoy cauliflower! If you haven't tried roasting cauliflower before, it's beyond yummy & really brings out the flavour & sweetness. This recipe takes no more then 20 minutes s it's a super easy side dish for a quick week night meal. Hope you enjoy this one!
Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 small head of cauliflower, washed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Wash and chop cauliflower into bite sized pieces. Place in large zip lock bag.
3. Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower. Rub until all cauliflower is coated.
4. Add garlic powder, bread crumbs and cheese to zip lock bag. Close bag and toss to coat cauliflower.
5. Place cauliflower in single layer on prepared baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
6. Roast for 15-17 minutes until tender, keeping a close eye to ensure it doesn't burn.
7. Enjoy straight from the oven. Yum!