Oh boy...this recipe 😍 A super simple & delicious taco recipe is coming your way! I tried Lilydale's Ancient Grain Turkey Strips for the first time and it's safe to say I'm hooked! A light and crispy outside and yummy, juicy turkey on the inside make for the perfect addition to these tacos.
Accompanying these tacos is a super easy crema make with greek yogurt. Simply blend with the spices listed below for a smoky crema that adds some serious flavour!
Turkey Tacos with Chipotle Crema
- Lilydale Ancient Grain Turkey Strips (2 per taco)
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Your favourite taco toppings (I used coleslaw mix, cilantro, carrot curls, bell peppers, green onion and avocado)
- Chipotle crema (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of each; smoked paprika, chili powder
- 1/2 tsp of each; garlic powder, salt, pepper
1. Bake turkey strips according to package directions on the box.
2. Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for chipotle crema in small mixing bowl. Stir to combine and let sit in the fridge.
3. Begin to make taco with your favourite toppings. I started with a whole wheat tortilla, coleslaw mix, added on carrot curls and bell peppers and topped with cilantro and green onion.
4. Once turkey strips are cooked, place on to top of your taco. Drizzle crema on top and top with avocado. Enjoy!