If you're looking for a super delicious, veggie-packed taco recipe...this is it! I love Pinch of Yum's Buffalo Cauliflower taco recipe and I'm so excited to be sharing it with you today!
In just under 30 minutes and hardly any prep, this recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal or lunch if you're in a pinch. Add in any additional toppings you'd like (I used bell peppers, avocado, cilantro and coleslaw mix) but be sure to make the cilantro lime crema*** to add in! It adds so much delicious flavour and comes together in just minutes. Trust me - you'll love this recipe as much as I do!
Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos with Cilantro Lime Crema (Serves: 6)
- 1 head of cauliflower, washed and chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp of each; garlic powder, black pepper, salt
- 3/4 buffalo sauce (I used Frank's sauce)
- Whole wheat tortilla shells (of those of your choice)
- Taco toppings (I used bell peppers, avocado, cilantro and coleslaw mix)
1. Preheat oven to 450 and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl, whisk together flour, milk and seasonings until smooth.
3. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the mixture, shaking off any excess batter. Lay in single layer on lined baking sheet.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes until crisp.
5. Remove cauliflower from the oven and gently toss with buffalo sauce in a large mixing bowl using tongs.
6. Once coated, place cauliflower back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes until crispy.
7. Add cauliflower to your tacos and enjoy! To make the crema, follow the directions below. Enjoy!
***Cilantro Lime Crema (modified from Gimme Delicious)
In your food processor, blend together the following ingredients:
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems removed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, to thin as needed
Begin to blend and use olive oil to thin out your dressing to desired consistency. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.