Looking to update your veggies & dip? If so, look no further! Seriously in love with Pioneer Woman's homemade ranch dip I can't help but share it! With a few tweaks, this recipe is beyond delicious and super simple! The best part is it tastes better the longer it sits so it's perfect for a made ahead dip to keep in your fridge all week long!
Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 Tbsp each dill and chives, minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp each black pepper, vinegar, paprika
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk*
1. Mince garlic and chop all herbs. Add to large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in mayonnaise and greek yogurt. Mix to combine.
3. Add in other seasonings (salt, pepper, Worcestershire, vinegar, paprika, hot sauce) and stir to combine.
4. Starting with 1/4 cup of milk, stir until desired consistency has been reached. Use more milk if you like a thinner dip.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week in the fridge. Serve cold. Enjoy!