Who doesn't love buffalo chicken wings?! They are definitely a favourite of mine 😊 I've got to admit that these buffalo chicken nachos are an awesome alternative and so easy to make!
This is such a delicious low carb meal. Greek yogurt is used to create a rich & creamy sauce that is perfectly tangy mixed in with the spicy buffalo or hot sauce. Using bell peppers instead of regular taco chips provides a nice crunch you won't even believe you're eating vegetables! I hope you make this super easy dish and love it as much as I do!
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Nachos
- 4 bell peppers, seeded and cut lengthwise
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped (I used rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup each plain Greek yogurt and favourite hot sauce (I used Franks Buffalo Sauce)
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
1. Begin by washing, cutting and seeding bell peppers. Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or tin foil.
2. Placed chopped chicken in large mixing bowl. Add in yogurt and hot sauce. Stir until combined.
3. Spoon chicken mixture into each piece of pepper. Top evenly with cheese.
4. Turn oven on LOW BROIL and cook for about 5 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted.
5. Enjoy warm!