Sharing another simple & delicious 30 minute recipe with you today!
These pizza rolls are cheesy & saucy, yummy & so easy to whip up. With just a handful of ingredients (and the help of rotisserie chicken 👍), an easy lunch or dinner is just around the corner! Try these out and let me know if you love them as much as I do...I bet you will!
BBQ Chicken Pizza Rolls (Yield: 9 rolls)
- 1 cup shredded pre-cooked chicken (I used leftover rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice (I used cheddar)
- 1 cup BBQ sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 400. Lightly grease pie plate with butter or cooking spray.
2. Roll out pizza dough on lightly floured surface. Use your hands or rolling pin to make a rectangle.
3. Take 1/2 cup of the BBQ sauce and spread it evenly over the dough, smoothing it out right to the corners.
4. In a small mixing bowl, add shredded chicken and remaining BBQ sauce. Mix until combined. Spread chicken mixture on the dough, spreading evenly.
5. Sprinkle cheese and diced red onion over the chicken.
6. Starting with the long edge, begin to roll dough evenly to create a symmetrical log. Once complete, use a serrated knife to begin to slice pieces about 2 inches thick, placing them in your greased pie plate. They should be touching in the pan.
7. Bake uncovered for 15-18 minutes, until dough is puffed up and cooked through. Broil on high for 2 extra minutes to melt the cheese and crisp up the top.
8. Serve hot with extra sauce for dipping. Enjoy!