Who doesn't love cookie dough?! Anyone else guilty of making cookies just to eat the dough...no? Just me? Well okay then....
This recipe is totally safe to eat due to the elimination of the egg and is beyond decadent. Follow the steps below to whip up these easy cookie dough bites this weekend!
Cookie Dough Bites (recipe adapted from What Molly Made)
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 cup unsalted butter softened to room temperature
2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tablespoons milk plus more if needed
1 1/2 cups miniature chocolate chips, divided
1 Tbsp oil (I used coconut but canola would work too!)
1. With electric mixer, cream sugars and butter together until smooth.
2. Next add in the vanilla until combined.
3. Beat in the flour until mixed through. Begin adding in milk 1 tablespoon at a time until the dough resembles cookie dough like consistency.
4. Stir in the chocolate chips.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and let chill for 20 minutes.
6. Place parchment paper or tin foil on bottom of cookie sheet. Set aside.
7. Take cookie dough out of the fridge. Using a cookie scoop, begin to make bite sized balls, rolling in your hands to form. Place on lined baking sheet.
8. Once all balls are rolled, melt chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe container in 30 second intervals until melted smooth.
9. Dip each ball into melted chocolate, shaking off any access chocolate. Place on line baking sheet.
10. Once all have been dipped, place in the fridge to set (about 15 minutes).