This week on the blog, I'll be sharing some of my favourite vegetarian dishes.
If you saw in my stories yesterday, a goal for myself this year is to incorporate more plant based meals into my diet. There are tons of healthy benefits to eating less meat and it can definitely be more cost effective!
This tomato & herb salad is DELICIOUS. It screams summer time/BBQ seasons (which is hopefully not too far away?). It's great on its own or as a side dish to your meal and tastes so fresh! I hope you enjoy it 😊
Tomato & Herb Salad
- 1 quart cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 olive oil
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbps herbs of your choice, finely chopped (I like to mix parsley, basil)
- Dash of salt, pepper & sugar, to taste
1. Wash and cut cherry tomatoes in half. Add to serving bowl.
2. In glass measuring cup, mix oil, vinegar, herbs and seasonings. Mix well to combine.
3. Pour over tomatoes and toss to coat.
4. Cover and let sit in the fridge at least 15 minutes.