I. Seriously. Love. These. Garlic. Knots.
If you're looking for the perfect bread accompaniment, look no further! These crispy, cheesy pull aparts are the easiest thing to make and are down right tasty. I cannot confirm or deny that I ate a few (...or 3?) of these while shooting. They are just that good!
They pair nicely with homemade soups on a cold day, pastas or with an elegant dinner. I hope you love them as much as I sure do!
Garlic Knots (Serves: 12)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough (I used Pillsbury brand)
- 3-4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar, but any will work!)
1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Open biscuit dough and separate each individual biscuit. Chop each one into 4 pieces. Add to large mixing bowl.
3. To the bowl add in melted butter and stir to combine.
4. Sprinkle on seasonings.
5. Stir in cheese and mix to ensure your mixture is combined and dough is fully coated.
6. Place 3-4 pieces in each lightly greased muffin tin.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
* To make for an appetizer, double the following recipe and add to large bunt pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara, alfredo or spinach dip for an added treat!