You voted & I listened! This week I’ll feature some of my favourite go to appetizer recipes for the holidays.
While I love to cook (obviously!) & host, it’s so nice to be able to ENJOY the company you’ve invited over rather then spend all of your time in the kitchen. Trust me when I say these recipes are quick, easy & SO delicious!
First up is one of my favourites...baked Brie! It ticks off all the boxes; crunchy, gooey & oh so sweet. This one will impress your guests & satisfy your taste buds 😋
Baked Brie (Serves: 6)
- 1 large Brie wheel
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp chopped pecans
- Dash of cinnamon, to taste
- Fresh French bread or apple slices to serve
1. Place Brie in Brie baker or in oven safe pie dish.
2. Top first with syrup then brown sugar and pecans.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until bubbly.
4. Serve warm with bread or apple slices. Enjoy!